Dialogue of positioning of drawing of flow chart.
- You have to click on one of the buttons of the pallet to see it appearing on the scheme of work.
- On the right, a list proposes of another style of buttons to be clicked.
- The site by defect is arbitrary except if you to use the flow chart mode.
- But you can move them very well with the tool arrow (to click then to move on that of your choice).
Positioning as in a directed flow chart.
- These options are posted if you select the checbox flow chart.
- To click on one of the buttons of the pallet and to move it, if this one is not with the desired position.
- If the page does not contain any other element, this one positions in top, in the center.
- You surely noticed the quatres directional arrows: placed like a pink of the winds: she adds separators.
- If a button placed previously is active, and if you click on one of the quatres arrow, then, a segment of right-hand side is added to the button in the given direction.
- If you click again on one of the buttons of the pallet, this one will position consecutively with the orientation of the last segment of separation determined by the pink of the winds.
- You can thus build all your flow charts with an exhaustive choice of buttons.
- This handling is so simple, (that I wonder why nobody had thought of it front!).
- To build the flow chart, it is alternatively necessary to click on one of the buttons of the pallet then on an arrow of positioning. To exclude for the parallel lines which propose to add the buttons automatically.
- The elements thus added depend on the preceding position and the keys & activates the elements the ones after the others to continue the flow chart.
To add a comment to the button of the flow chart.
- Once your flow chart in place, you want to add text to the buttons.
- Nothing simpler, to close the dialogue of provision of these buttons.
- To click on the pictogram of the tool text: to select it.
- To click on each button, that you want to comment on, to reveal an editor of line of character, size of those and style of the body to be chosen in a drop-down list.
- To click on OK to validate your seizure, the text perhaps cut out on two lines to justify it if a space of delimitation belongs to the text and if the text does not hold within the framework of the button on a line.
- If the body text comprises an error, the stype body or its size is not appropriate, recliquer on this same button for réafficher the editor of lines and to make modifications.
- To repeat this handling for all the button to name.
- The button allows when it is activated to modify the appearance of the delimitator with a simple or double line, in the shape of arrow or of point, with a separator as on the grafcets or with lines parrallèles and in this case the button
NBmakes it possible to determine the number of branch(s).
- The modifier makes it possible to draw the buttons on the scale one, if you click on this one, it is posted like this: to draw the button on the scale 1:2. It acts as a rocker «flip-flop».
- Once your flow chart in place, it can exceed framework of the page: use the ordering of small Edit «» or its pictogramand the redimentionner with the tool arrow by one of these corners.
- This «button Box» is located in a non-standard file distinguished by this Drive way
ProgramVincentbincadre.dltyou can open it by knowing that each copy is a layer.
- Before using the directional arrows of placement of the intermediate lines, you will have care to determine the color and the thickness of this one with the attributes of drawing.
- If not. an easy way makes it possible select according certain criteria: bitmaps used for the flow chart in fact. The Inverser order the selection makes it possible to select the boundary lines then to modify their attributes of drawing or the color of the lines while clicking with the right button of the mouse on the pallet in bottom of the screen.
To build a flow chart you can use the arrow-keys of alignment which add segments when only one element is selected.